Experience the NYG Limousine once and you will be using us for the rest of your life. We GUARANTEE you service on time, every time, and if we are ONE MINUTE LATE your next ride is 50% off. Our chauffeurs are always impeccably groomed and well trained in all aspects of their profession. We invite you to contact us for your next event.
Located in Inwood, NY
Year business started: 2008
11 vehicles total.
Member since 06/13/2009.
- National Limousine Association
- 2014 Best affiliate of the Year
"Our driver was outstanding and friendly, the car was very clean and on time. We will definitely use them again!"
"The vehicle was as expected, very nice & what I requested. However, the driver was not friendly & he appeared to be in a rush (our flight was 10min early & he did not have to wait on us). "
"My exec was unable to connect with the driver. After waiting 15 minutes he called Uber, and they were there very quickly. NEVER heard from driver or Limos.com that my passenger wasn't picked up. Extremely poor service for and Elite/Executive rating. "
"Our driver was wonderful! Courteous and prompt! He helped make my Dad's night one to remember!"
"This is the feedback I received from a client regarding his transportation I organized using NYG Limousines.
1) We arrived to NYC 20 minutes late.
2) The chauffeur was on time and waiting for us with a paper with our last name. I would suggest, for security purposes, two things: a) you should let the customer know the name and/or a photo of the chauffeur that will pick them up, and b) the sign (paper) with our last name should have the logo of the company responsible.
3) The chauffeur was kind of in a bad mood... we jaywalked two stop signs (red lights) to get to the suburban he had. There was no greeting; no exchange of words.
4) The chauffeur was in a hurry! He was honking several cars (seemed rude to me), and was speeding in the highway! My wife and I got a bit scared, and put our seat belts on (the chauffeur did not, and the suburban kept on making that annoying noise for him to strap up). He didn't anyways...
5) We were happy to find some water bottles for us (we think...) we didn't help ourselves since: a) the chauffeur did not tell us it was for us, and b) one of the water bottles was already opened!
6) I must be honest with you, I wasn't really happy with the service, and the tip I gave the chauffeur was not very gratifying...
"Nice , fast , save ...perfect match ."
"A first class operation all the way. Jay was great to work with in booking the trip - via telephone and email he was always in contact. JK was a great driver - had a beautiful limo waiting for us right at the entrance to the hotel and gave us a memorable tour of Manhattan. There were cold cokes and waters waiting for us. The only thing missing was a sunroof on the limo and the TV didn't have an antenna so couldn't watch anything on the tv, though that was not a concern at all while watching the sites and sounds of NYC! I would highly recommend NYG Limos in the future!"