Terms of Service Agreement
This Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legally binding agreement that governs your relationship with Limos.com, Inc. d/b/a ForGround.com (the "Company"), and the use of limos.com, forground.com, and related websites (such sites being collectively referred to herein as the "Sites" and the services available on such Sites being referred to herein as the "Services"). If you do not agree to this Agreement, please do not use the Services. In addition to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, users may be asked to agree to additional terms when using different parts of our Sites. The terms and conditions of this Agreement, along with such additional terms and conditions, will be referred to as the "Terms." The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of any of the Terms at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your use of the Services after such Terms have been posted will mean that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the Terms.
In this Agreement, the Company will refer to you and all of your affiliates, agents, employees, representatives and subcontractors as "you" and to the Company and its employees and agents as "we", "us", "Company" or "Limos.com." References herein to Sites include any and all Sites now, or hereafter, owned or operated by us. These Terms were last updated on 5/1/2010.
- “Call Center” means our 24/7 customer support center.
- “User” means a person who visits the Site to search for and potentially book ground transportation.
- “Affiliate” means a limousine company that has agreed to join the Limos.com marketplace of ground transportation providers. Affiliates display their available vehicle inventory based on the search criteria entered by a user on the Site.
- “Partner” means a company who agrees to promote Limos.com through external marketing channels.
- “Third Party Software” means
INTRODUCTION. Limos.com provides an online marketplace that connects you with limousine companies offering car services in your requested area. You can either search for and book car services through the Site or Call Center, or you may book directly with a limousine operator. Upon visiting the Site, you have the option to search and book a car service with or without completing a customer registration.
SERVICES. We are committed to making your total experience a positive one. Upon registering, you may choose your own login email and optional password, or we will assign you a password to access our services through the Sites. Upon entering your information and the request for which you would like limousine service, we will provide you with a list of limousine companies in your area, if any, who may be interested in fulfilling your service needs; however, we do not guarantee that we will be able to match your service needs with a limousine company or that there are limousine companies in your area that either are capable or willing to complete your service needs. We will either fulfill the booking directly or connect you with a limousine provider with whom you may book directly. Although we take certain steps to examine the credentials of our listed limousine companies, we make no guarantees or representations regarding the skills or representations of such limousine companies or the quality of the service that each company may perform for you if you elect to retain their services. We further do not endorse or recommend the services of any particular limousine company.
SERVICES DISPUTES AND RESOLUTIONS.
- Booking directly with a limousine company. If you enter into a contract or otherwise reach agreement with a limousine company, we will not guarantee or warrant their performance, outcome or quality of the services performed. The limousine companies are not employees or agents of ours, nor are we an agent of the limousine companies. We do not perform, and will not be responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your service request. The applicable federal, state, provincial and/or local laws shall govern your rights. Should you have a dispute or claim for damages with any limousine company, you must address such dispute with the limousine company directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE COMPANY (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE COMPANY'S SERVICES) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH LIMOUSINE COMPANIES.
- Booking through the Site or Call Center. While we have no legal obligation, if you book directly through the Site, we have developed a resolution process to try and assist you in resolving any problems that may arise during the course of limousine service(s) you booked through us. You must participate and use good faith efforts to resolve problems through the Company resolution process. You must also provide accurate and complete contact information in order for us to assist you, post booking. Failure to provide accurate information could mean we are unable to assist you in resolving a dispute, post booking.. Such limited assistance provided by us will in no way void or nullify the release and indemnification described in the Terms.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US. Upon using the Services, you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and your service requirements on our Site. Some of this information may be sent to limousine companies who will use this information to respond to you or to other persons or entities in connection with our business. By providing this information to us, or by submitting a service quote request, you are requesting, and you expressly consent to being contacted by us and by our limousine companies and providers via phone, email or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses, even if you are listed on any federal, state, provincial or other applicable “Do Not Call” list, in order that we may provide the Services set forth on our Site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account, or for other purposes reasonably related to your service request and our business, including marketing related emails, provided you agree to receive such emails. For complete details on our use of your information, please see our privacy statement. You agree that by completing a service request, you are entering into a business relationship with Company and its partners and, therefore, agree to be contacted by Company and/or its partners. You promise that all information you provide will be accurate, current and truthful to the best of your knowledge. If you provide any information that is untrue, not current or incomplete, or Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to refuse any current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof) by you. You are responsible for any use of Company services by persons to whom you intentionally or negligently allow access to your password.
YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES. You acknowledge and agree that you are at lest eighteen (18) years of age and that your use of Company services is for your personal use and not for any commercial or advertising purposes. You agree that all of the content and information posted on the Sites, including but not limited to our limousine company profiles/web stores and ratings & reviews (including any ratings and reviews or other content posted by you), is the sole and exclusive property of Company, and that you have no right to reproduce, post, publish, or otherwise use such information other than for your personal use relating to your service request. You acknowledge that a violation of the foregoing could result in significant damages, and you agree that you are liable to Company for any such damages, and will indemnify Company in the event of any third party claims against Company based on or arising from your violation of the foregoing. Company reserves the right to revoke your access to the Sites and Services at any time. All information about limousine.com companies is confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Company in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Services, or are using or attempting to use the Services for any inappropriate, non-personal, or commercial purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate, without notice, appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies. TO KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, PHONE NUMBER, ADDRESS OR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS A SERIOUS AND FRAUDULENT MATTER THAT COULD RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT COSTS AND DAMAGES INCLUDING INVASION OF PRIVACY RIGHTS, TO COMPANY AND ITS LIMOUSINE COMPANY PARTNERS, AND TO CONSUMERS, AS WELL AS THE LOSS OF TIME, EFFORT AND EXPENSE RESPONDING TO AND PURSUING SUCH FALSE INFORMATION AND REQUEST, AND FURTHER, COULD RESULT IN REGULATORY FINES AND PENALTIES. ACCORDINGLY, IF YOU KNOWINGLY INPUT FALSE INFORMATION IN A SERVICE REQUEST, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SOME ONE ELSE'S NAME, E-MAIL ADDRESS, PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBER OR A RANDOM OR MADE UP NAME, ADDRESS, E-MAIL OR PHONE NUMBER, YOU AGREE TO FULLY INDEMNIFY AND BE LIABLE TO COMPANY AND EACH COMPANY SERVICE PROVIDER WHO ACCEPTS SUCH SERVICE REQUESTS, FOR THE ACTUAL DAMAGES, DIRECT, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ANY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL FINES OR PENALTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM SUCH INTENTIONAL, MISLEADING, HARMFUL AND FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY, PLUS REASONABLE LEGAL FEES, COST AND EXPENSES RELATING THERETO, WHICH EVER IS GREATER.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE SITES. Permission to use documents (such as press releases, datasheets, content, informational items and FAQs – the “Documents”) from the Services is granted, provided that (1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (2) use of such documents from the Sites is for your informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any Documents are made. Educational institutions (specifically K-12, universities and state community colleges) may download and reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution outside the classroom requires express written permission of Company. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Documents specified above do not include the design or layout of the Sites or any other Company owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of the Sites are protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from any Sites may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Company. COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED IN CONNECTION WITH COMPANY SERVICES FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE SITES COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. COMPANY AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. The links in the Sites will allow you to leave the Sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Company and Company is not responsible for the content or functionality of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Company is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. Company is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site.
THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. The Sites and Services may operate or interface with software or other technology that is licensed to Company from third parties (“Third Party Licensors”), which is not proprietary to Company, but which Company has the necessary rights to license to you (“Third Party Software”) as an component of the Services. You agree that (a) only use/access such third party software will be made in accordance with this Agreement, (b) no Third Party Licensor makes any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations of any kind, either express or implied, to you concerning such third party software or the Products themselves, (c) no Third Party Licensor will have any obligation or liability to you as a result of this Agreement or your use/access of such Third Party Software, (d) such third party software may be licensed under license terms which grant you additional rights or contain additional restrictions in relation to such materials, beyond those set forth in this Agreement, and such additional license rights and restrictions may be described or linked to the applicable webpage for the Third Party Licensors.
LIMOUSINE COMPANY PRESCREENING PROCEDURES AND DISCLAIMERS.
- Company uses the following criteria as part of its registration enrollment process ("registration") for new
limousine companies, with the exception of Master Accounts (as described below) applying for membership in our
network. Company confirms at the time of a limousine company’s registration that a prospective new limousine
- can provide evidence of the minimum required licensing. We recommend you confirm these licensing requirements with the business and the applicable state and local licensing authorities prior to initiating the enrollment process. In some states, licenses may be required by the county or local authority in which the limousine services are being performed (such as picking up passengers at a specific airport). We recommend you confirm these license requirements before proceeding with your services. We also recommend that you ask the limousine company to provide you with a copy of their license.
- can provide evidence of the appropriate, applicable bonding and current levels of automobile, general liability and indemnity insurance.
- is in good standing within the state in which it maintains its principal place of business (applies for business types that require a Secretary of State filing).
- Limousine company information is confirmed at the time of registration. This may change, expire or be revoked/suspended over time; while Company attempts to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, and confirms changes when notified, we perform screening solely at the time the member applies for membership in the Company network, and, therefore, we cannot guarantee that profile and screening information is accurate or that a company’s licensing or insurance is in effect at the time of your service.
- It is common practice for limousine companies to farm-out limousine services to other limousine companies. In the event that the limousine company you selected chooses to farm out your ride, Limos.com is not responsible and/or liable for any 3rd party claims. Therefore, when you book a ride, you HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE COMPANY (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) AND ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM, OR ENTITY (INCLUDING OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS SUCH AS A PRODUCT MANUFACTURER OR SUPPLIER WHO MAY EMPLOY THE COMPANY'S SERVICES) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACTIONS OR INACTIONS OF THE FARMED OUT RIDE LIMOUSINE SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- Limousine Companies Profiles: Company allows limousine companies to post profiles about themselves and their business on the Sites. Company does not review or verify the information or representations set forth in those profiles as they are self-reported by the limousine company.
- Notwithstanding Section 7 a, i-iii above, Company does not make any representations or warranties that members are appropriately licensed, free of significant state-level civil legal judgments, or carry appropriate automobile, general liability, and indemnity insurance or bonding at the time of registration, during the period they are members, or thereafter. As circumstances can change daily, Company advises consumers to check these matters for themselves especially at future dates. Company does not represent or warrant that the information received from state, provincial or other government agencies or from third party sources is accurate, error free, or that it is up to date or updated at the time that Company checks such information. Most agencies have periodic update cycles or schedules and this information is not updated on a real-time basis by such agencies and third party sources.
- Company uses the following criteria as part of its registration enrollment process ("registration") for new limousine companies, with the exception of Master Accounts (as described below) applying for membership in our network. Company confirms at the time of a limousine company’s registration that a prospective new limousine company member:
REGISTRATION DISCLAIMER: COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION OBTAINED OR PRESENTED IN THE REGISTRATION PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THAT THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THAT THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR ERROR FREE.
POSTING RATINGS AND REVIEWS ON THE SITES.
- Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any review if Company determines (in its sole discretion) that it contains or features any of the following:
- Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language, hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech) or references to illegal activity.
- Reviews that are submitted by a reviewer whose personal information does not match our records as someone who completed a booking with Site and the corresponding limousine operator.
- Reviews that do not address the services of the limousine company or reviews with no qualitative value (e.g., "ride has not happened yet ").
- Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Site.
- Comments concerning a different limousine company or any reviewers who are present or former drivers or employees of a limousine company being reviewed.
- Information not related to work requested in the service request.
- Statements that are or appear to be false.
- Comments that disparage Company.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY COMPANY.
- All ratings and reviews of a limousine company displayed to you reflect the opinions of other consumers, and do not reflect or represent the opinions or representations of Company. Company disclaims any and all representations or warranties with regard to the ratings and reviews.
- Reviews do not reflect the views of Company; its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies; or its employees, officers, directors, or shareholders.
- Company does not assume responsibility or liability for any Review or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from any use of the Site or the materials contained therein.
INDEMNIFICATION. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY COMPANY, AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CO-BRANDERS, AND OTHER PARTNERS AND HOLD THEM EACH HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR DEMANDS, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE COMPANY SERVICES OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITES OR YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
WARRANTY. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Company's sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Services or the Sites, is that you are free to discontinue your use of the Services or the Sites at any time. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Terms will inure to the benefit of Company's successors, assigns and licensees.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, for any reason, by any court of competent jurisdiction that provision shall be modified in order to make it enforceable, while maintaining the spirit of the provision. Alternatively, if modification is not possible, such provision shall be stricken and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
- The failure of Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Sites or Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely in the State of California and between California residents. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in California and that any claim arising under these Terms will be brought solely in a court in San Francisco County, California.
- Any notices required to be given in writing to Company or any questions concerning this Agreement should be addressed to: email@example.com.
© Limos.com, Inc. All rights reserved.
The price quoted for your ride is based on drop off and pick up location provided at time of search. Please note that additional fees and charges may apply to your ride. If you incur additional fees, your credit card will be charged for the actual ride amount (ride estimate + extras – see below for examples) after the ride is complete. The following is a list of additional fees you may incur.
Pricing is based on pick up and drop off locations provided. Please note that tolls are not included in the pricing and you will be billed for any incurred toll charges after the ride is complete. Click here for more details on tolls by major regions.
Any requested stop during the ride will be billed at the stop rate for the ride selected plus other fees listed in your ride quote. A stop is typically calculated based on 10 minutes of wait time. If your stop is longer, or if your stop deviates from the original itinerary, your ride may be converted to hourly pricing.
Wait time will be billed at the rate listed in your ride quote, plus other fees listed in your ride quote. Wait time is incurred after 15 minutes from the scheduled pick up time, and is typically billed in 15-minute increments.
Parking will be billed at the actual cost to the operator plus other fees listed in your ride quote. Parking fees are typically incurred on airport pickups where the airport does not have a waiting lot, or when an inside pick up is requested; or for any requested stop where free parking is not available.
Additional hours outside the original quoted ride duration shall be billed at the extra hours rate for the ride selected, plus other fees listed in your ride quote. Extra hours are typically associated with hourly services, and are incurred from the originally scheduled end time. If you do not start your ride on time, but the driver arrives at the scheduled time, and you retain the vehicle for the original number of hours requested, extra hours will be incurred.
Additional charges will apply for each car seat requested plus other fees listed in your ride quote. You can determine the cost and availability of car seats by calling Customer Care at 855-871-8561.
Meet &Greet Charges
Meet & Greet inside the terminal is available for the Meet & Greet for the ride selected plus other fees listed in your ride quote. When selecting Meet & Greet, you may be liable for parking charges in addition to the Meet & Greet fee.
Extra mileage is common on rides outside of the US where the base ride price includes a set number of miles or kilometers. Additional miles/kilometers are charged for mileage beyond the base rate. Rates may vary by country and operator, and are displayed on the Reservation Request page, in the booking path.
Fuel surcharges may be applied when the use of the vehicle is inconsistent with typical limo service. Examples include but are not limited to round robin use of an hourly vehicle, Hollywood tours of the homes of stars, mountain driving, etc. Fuel surcharges will typically be communicated prior to the ride, however, deviations from the specified itinerary or special requests made while in the vehicle may trigger a fuel surcharge.
Clean Up and Repair Fees
Clean up fees may be charged when activity inside the vehicle leaves a residual odor or stains the carpet/upholstery, including but not limited to smoking, spilled food or drinks, foods with a heavy odor and vomit.
Repair fees may be charges when physical damage is caused to the vehicle including but not limited to rips and tears to the carpet, upholstery, or other soft materials; damage to moldings, door panels or other components.
What Personal Information Does Limos.com Gather About Customers?
The information we learn from Customers helps us personalize and continually improve your limousine shopping experience at Limos.com. Here are the types of information we gather:
General Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you will not be able to take advantage of many of our features, including receiving pricing on limo services or making a reservation/booking. In order to receive quotes from Limos.com's participating third-party LC's, you must first create an account by providing your first and last name, email or phone number and creating a password. You may also provide such information if you participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service; provide information in your account or profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; provide and rate LC reviews; or employ our personal notification services, such as trip reminders. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with booking or reservation information such as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; and content of reviews and e-mails to us. We use the information that you provide for our general commercial purposes including to allow us and our LC's to respond to your requests, customize future shopping for you and communicate with you.
Third Party Information You Give Us:
If you choose to add your friend as a passenger for the reservation or Send Invitations on our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and address. Limos.com stores this information for the sole purpose of completing the reservation and tracking the success of our reservation and invitation.
Your friend may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we remove this information from our database.
Does Limos.com Share Personal Information?
Information about our Customers is an important part of our business. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We share customer information only in the ways described below:
The Limos.com corporate family: We share information received through Limos.com within our corporate family to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about their products, services and communications. Members of our corporate family may use this information to send you marketing communications if you've requested their services.
LC's: We share information with our third-party LC's so that they may provide quote information, may communicate with Customers directly to provide service information (typically to answer Customer questions, describe the LC's services or reservation request) and provide the limousine service itself. When you request a quote, a reservation or ask a question of an LC, we share your "Customer Criteria" with the LC in order for the LC to provide you with the above information about their limousine service. Your "Customer Criteria" includes your name, your communication preference (email and/or phone call), any email or phone number you provided, your limousine ride type, vehicle preferences, dates/times and location of service and any special requests you submitted. Our LC's are prohibited by our Terms of Service agreement from using your personal information for any other purpose.
Third Party Service Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf which may involve sharing information. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but pursuant to our agreements, they must not retain, share, store or use personal information.
We may also disclose your personal information if Limos.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
We collect your location-based information for the purpose of helping you select your pickup or dropoff information. We will only share this information with our mapping provider for the sole purpose of proving you this service. You may opt-out of location-based services at any time by editing the setting at the device level.
What Tracking Technologies Do We Have?
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Limos.com and our analytics and marketing partners. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Log Files - As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Behavioral Targeting - We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Local Storage (HTML5) - We use Local Storage such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 storage.
What about Links to Other Websites?
Social Media Widgets
Our website includes Social Media Features, such as the Facebook Like button, and Widgets, such as the Share This button or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These Features may collect your Internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the Feature to function properly. Social Media Features and Widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these Features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com.
What Choices Do I Have?
Personal Information: As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to obtain such features a receiving a quote, making a reservation, creating/reviewing your profile, past searches and creating customer reviews.
Review and Update Personal Information: You can access your information at various points on the Limos.com website. These include:
The "My Account" page on Limos.com, where you can view, update, or change your personal information. On this page, you also can change your password; elect to have an automatic password sign-in when logging on to Limos.com; update or correct names, phone numbers, and addresses associated with your profile; and update your preferences. The "My Trips" page, where you can view, update, or delete your saved trip searches or itineraries.
You can close your Limos.com account by selecting the "Close Account" option. We will send you an e-mail confirming your request to close your account to the e-mail address contained in your member profile. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your personal information. However, you can open a new account at any time.
If your personal information changes, or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, you may also correct, update or delete it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Communication Preferences from the website and LC's: If you do not want to receive e-mail or phone calls from us or an LC, please adjust your customer communication preferences. You may opt-in or opt-out of newsletters, travel or customer service alerts, but we will still be permitted to send you updates to our policies and legal notices. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Your California Privacy Rights
We may disclose your personal information to our affiliates or other third parties for their use in marketing to you. California residents are permitted to request information about the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their marketing use. To request a copy of our disclosure pursuant to California law please contact us at CAprivacy@limos.com.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer; if we receive a request using your user name and password we will assume that you have authorized the request. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are Children Allowed to Use Limos.com?
Limos.com does not offer limousine services for reservation/booking by children. While we offer limousine services that may be used by children or adults, any limousine services on Limos.com must be reserved/booked by an adult. If you are under 18, you may use Limos.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Changes To This Policy
44 Tehama St, San Francisco, CA 94105
Effective Date: Jan 5, 2016